Markham Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners will help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a brand or trade secret, maintain your competitive advantage or commercialize an invention, we have intellectual property services providing realistic recommendation and efficient and effective services to clients.
Our professional lawyers are well versed in all the aspects of intellectual property law. With our help, you can maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your possibilities in creating a competitive business advantage.
Intellectual Property services comprise all that is needed to protect intangible assets, beginning with infringement searches and preliminary clearance. Professionals would provide opinions concerning industrial designs, trade-marks and patents. To register intellectual property in Canada and the United States, your application would be prepared and prosecuted by qualified trade-mark and patent paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, allowing you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is knowledgeable in the groundwork of patent applications in your specific technical area.
Our Intellectual Property services can help our clients in the commercialization and maintenance of their intellectual property assets. The recommendation would be formulated in order to meet client goals because the strategic business objectives of clients will always be our top priority. Regular intellectual property audits will ensure the right protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation will comprise appropriate employment agreements and policies, ample agreements with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general guidance concerning the steps needed for the control and ownership of intangible assets, consisting of trade secrets. Services comprise the following:
- The preparation of agreements to sell, acquire or license intellectual property in and out;
- The groundwork of different other agreements, like collaboration agreements, confidentiality agreements, distribution agreements, end use agreements, and joint venture agreements, associated to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators expert in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of federal and provincial courts regarding whichever and all aspects of trade secret, trade-mark, patent and copyright law. The interests of clients would be represented with sound methods for resolving disputes efficiently and, if needed, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf